Our Strongest Fiberglass Reinforced Composite Panel
Coosa’s premier panel product for structural and non-structural applications is the Bluewater series panel. It is a composite panel created with high-density, closed-cell, polyurethane foam reinforced throughout with layers of woven roving and continuous strand fiberglass. These panels will not attract mold or fungus, and absorb virtually no water. At 55 – 70% the weight of plywood, they are primarily used as plywood replacement material.
Frequent Industry Use
- Portable restroom components
- Decroative elements
- Exterior Cladding
- Architechtural design element construction
- Hatch Lids
- Deck furniture
- Drop-down elements
- Freshwater tank containment structures
Bluewater Panels are available in densities of 20- and 26- pounds per cubic foot and sizes from 4′ x 8′ up to 5′ x 12′. Thicknesses are available from 1/4″ up to 2″.
All Coosa Composites panels are manufactured in the United States by our skilled employees in a safe and environmentally friendly facility that produces zero V.O.C.’s. We use only the finest polyurethane foam and fiberglass available; ensuring our quality products remain non-absorbent, stable and tough
- Density of 26 pounds per cubic foot
- 30% or more lighter than plywood
- Coosa’s strongest and stiffest panel
- Ultimate high strength-to-weight ratio
- Typically used as a structural component
- Makes for a superior composite core or stand-alone material
- Density of 20 pounds per cubic foot
- 45% or more lighter than plywood
- Coosa’s economical alternative to the Bluewater 26 series
- Typically used as a semi-structural component
It is the responsibility of the customer to ultimately qualify the product for its intended specific application.
Custom-Cut Parts and Kits
On a volume basis only, custom-cut parts and kits are available for qualified OEM orders.