Coosa Composites' premier product is its Bluewater Panel - - a high density, closed-cell polyurethane foam reinforced with woven roving and continuous strand fiberglass that can be utilized for multiple applications, including:
- Industrial / Commercial
The woven roving fiberglass in addition to continuous strand fiberglass in Bluewater Panels adds additional flexural strength (stiffness) for demanding applications where structural integrity and/or greater span lengths are appropriate. Bluewater Panels are available in densities of 20- and 26-pounds lbs/ft3 (pcf) and sizes: 4 ft. x 8 ft. up to 5 ft. x 12 ft. Thicknesses are available from: 0.25 inches up to 2 inches.
Click Here to view our Test Data Sheet for more physical property information.
Coosa’s Bluewater Panels are manufactured by our skilled employees in a safe and environmentally friendly facility. We use the finest polyurethane and fiberglass available, ensuring our quality products will remain non-absorbent, stable, and tough under normal and non-abusive use. It is the responsibility of the customer to ultimately qualify the product for its intended specific application.
- Coosa's strongest and stiffest panel
- Ultimate high strength-to-weight ratio
- Density of 26 pounds per cubic foot
- Typically used as a structural component
- 30% or more lighter than plywood
- Coosa's economical alternative
- Density of 20 pounds per cubic foot
- Typically used as a semi-structural component
- 45% or more lighter than plywood
Coosa Composites' panels do not attract mold or fungus, offer a very low water absorption, 1.5% or less, are very user friendly and can be worked with normal woodworking tools.