Coosa Composites is a transportation panel specialist, offering our Bluewater and Nautical Panels to meet your exact specifications. Coosa Panels meet the critical design demands for structural integrity, beauty and performance demanded by the public transportation industry, over the road coaches, RVs, vans, emergency and utility vehicles, truck and trailer, and aviation construction industries. Our composite polyurethane/fiberglass panels are used for floors, walls, ceilings, doors, seating, tables, desks, counters, and specialty cabinetry/storage.
Because of their superior properties and weight savings vs. traditional cores, Coosa Composites' panels can reduce weight, lower maintenance, and reduce fuel consumption of vehicles.
Transportation applications include not only those that require long-term performance against moisture and rot, but those that require cleanliness, sanitation, chemical resistance, and frequent wash-down.
- Straight truck boxes
- Emergency vehicles such as ambulance/EMT
- Rail Car linings
- ATV Superstructure Floors for storage and interior areas
- Vehicle roofs
- Superstructures on loading platforms
- Cover panels
- Luggage racks
- Baggage floors
- Passenger floors
- Trailer sidewalls and floors
- Drop-down trail floors
- Coach rest room walls
- RV floors, walls, cabinets, counter tops and slide outs
- Great potential for weight reduction (lower fuel consumption, higher weight capacity)
- Low total operating costs
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Good thermal insulating properties
- Easy processing
- High corrosion resistance
- Global availability